donderdag 17 mei 2012

hergebruik door Benjamin Rollins Caldwell


My objective is to use materials in such a way that I completely transform their original purpose into something new and innovative.  I acheive this through repetition, arrangement and stripping materials down to their raw essence.  More often than not, the most fascinating aspect of a material lies under its exterior surface.  I love tearing things apart to see what interesting parts I can find and wield into something completely unique.  Everyday I am surprised by what materials I stumble across and what ideas pop in my head.   





halide kroonluchter








deuces wild collection





organ








suspension








the pockets rug 







infringement





penetration





12 penny vanity

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten